Terms of Service
By registering on the Delta Experts website, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”, “terms”, “conditions” and “agreement”) set forth, which is a legally binding agreement between you ("you", "your", "user", "client" and "service provider") and Delta Experts ("Delta Experts", "we", "our", "us", "the company", "website", "platform" and "site").
By using the service provided by Delta Experts on this Website, you are hereby confirming that you have read these Terms of Service, that you understand, and that you explicitly agree to be bound by all the terms and the conditions of this agreement.
This Term of Service set forth rights and obligations with respect to your use of any and all versions of the Delta Experts websites, platforms and mobile apps. If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should stop using the services provided by Delta Experts right away.
In order to use the services provided by Delta Experts, you need to register on our website.
By registering on the Delta Experts website and other platforms and by using its services, you are explicitly giving us consent to collect, record, and handle the personal data you are providing us to process your requests, improve the services we provide you and inform you of any promotions and special offers of the company. You are also explicitly and voluntarily giving us the authorization to share the personal data you provide us during your registration and the information on your personal profile with service providers on the Delta Experts website.
All data is lawfully collected and stored, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2017.
Information we collect
We collect ‘Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information”. Non-Personal information includes such information that cannot be used to identify you personally; general demographic information, anonymous usage data, platform types, referring/exit pages and URLs, preferences you submit and preferences generated based on the data you submit and your interaction on the website. Personal Information includes your emails, name, address and other such information you provide through the registration process and on your profile you create on the website.
Information we collect through technology
Delta Experts can use both persistent and session cookies. Session cookies expire when your browser is closed while persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after you close your browsing session.
Information provided us when you register for an account
How we use and/or share information
How your information is protected
Your Account password protects your account on the Website of Delta Experts, for both Clients and Service Providers. It is your entire responsibility to keep your password private and prevent it from getting into the hands of anyone else, and from logging out of any device to avoid any other person to get access to your Account. Technological security measures are implemented on the website to further ensure the security of your information, such as secure socket layer technology, firewalls, and encryption. Despite all these measures, it is not a guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, changed or destroyed by breach of the firewalls and other securities.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY KIND OF WARRANTY. WITHOUT RESTRICTING THE ABOVE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT RESTRICTION ANY WARRANTY OF MARKETABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, SECURITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT RESTRICTING THE ABOVE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR STATEMENT THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ANY RISK OF LOSS AS A RESUL FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY RELEVANT LAW, THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AND/OR EMPLOYEES, AND/OR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR PARTNERS, SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE,AND/OR DATA, AND/OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, AND/OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE AND/OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY AND/OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; AND/OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE AND/OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND/OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY PROPOSED HERE IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
By using the Delta Experts website, you represent and guarantee that:
- all information you submit during the registration is true, accurate, current and complete
- you have the legal ability and you agree to abide by with these Terms of Service
- you are not a minor
- you will not access the website through automatic or non-human methods, whether through scripts, bots, or otherwise;
- you will not use part of or the website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- your use of the Delta Experts website will not violate any applicable Mauritian or International laws or regulations.
If you provide any data that is inaccurate, untrue, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to terminate or suspend your Delta Experts account and refuse any and all future or current sure of the website, or any portion of it.
You explicitly agree not to use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website will not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed and approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve information or other content from the website to compile or create, directly or indirectly, a compilation, collection, directory or database without written consent from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means or under false pretences.
- Disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that restrict or prevent the copying or use of any Content, or enforce restrictions on the use of the Website and/or Content contained therein.
- Defraud, trick, or misled us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account data such as passwords
- Submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automatic use of the platform, such as using scripts to send messages, or using any robots, data mining or similar data extraction or gathering tools
- Disrupt, interfere with, or create an undue burden on the Website, the networks or services connected to the Website
- Try to pretend to be another user or person or deliberately use the username of another user for any reason
- Sell, rent or otherwise transfer your profile
- Use any data from the Website to abuse, harass, or harm another person
- Use the website, or part of it in any effort to compete with us
- Try to circumvent any measures or features of the Website designed to restrict or prevent access to the Website, or any part of the Website
- Intimidate, annoy, harass, or threaten any employee or agents of Delta Experts engaged in providing any services or part of the Website to you
- Delete, modify or alter in any ways the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content or part of the Website
- Transmit or upload, or attempt to transmit or upload Trojan horses, viruses, or other materials, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming, that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use of the Website or impairs, disrupts, alters, interferes, or modifies with the use, functions, features, maintenance or operation of the Website.
About the Service
Delta Experts is a platform where registered Clients can request for Services. We use our own proprietary method to match the requests of our registered Clients with Service Providers registered on our Website.
We, Delta Experts are not responsible, in any way, shape or form, for the services offered Service Providers registered on the Website. Neither do we take responsibility for the validity of the information provided by either Clients or Services Providers registered on the Website.
It is solely the responsibility of the Clients and Services Providers registered on the Website of Delta Experts to provide us with updated and true information.
By registering on the Delta Experts platform, users; Clients and Service Providers explicitly agree to receive promotional materials via the contact information they provide.
The services provided by Delta Experts is free of charge for Clients looking to book the services of Service Providers and Delta Experts will never request any payments via email, instant messages, telephone or any other methods from any Clients.
Clients agree never to contact Service Providers directly without having booked a service via the Delta Experts platform.
These Terms of Service and any policies posted by us on the Website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to enforce or exercise any provision or right of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our obligations and rights to others at any time. We shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, failure or delay to act caused by any reason beyond our reasonable control.
If any part or provision of a clause of these Terms of Service is determined to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable, that clause or part of the clause is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining clauses.
There is no partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Website. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby surrender any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.